Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All I have for now...

Right now, I'm sitting here and listening to my almost-1-year-old fall asleep while he continually babbles "night night" quieter and quieter into dreamland (or silently exploring my crib and pretending to be napping- you decide). I can't believe it's been a whole year. A whole year since this happened. A whole year since this little boy changed our lives forever.

Things have been crazzzzy lately! I've been busy with Dallas Moms Blog, busy writing for CBS (more on this later), and just busy with life (more on this later as well--if this almost-1-year-old keeps up the good naps). Like it normally does, along with the laundry and dishes, the blog has taken a back seat to the excitement. Sorry blog. Sorry readers.

For now, you can occupy your time and gain some serious inspiration by checking out my lovely bf's home tour. This girl has style and talent! Check it out here and don't mind snooping around her blog, it was made for snooping.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just randomly found your site. I have been trying to look for some Dallas mommy bloggers and found yours. We just recently moved to Dallas this year. We seem to have a lot in common, my husband is also a full time student, we will be married 3 years this year, I also turned 25 this year.. (mid 20's seems old, lol) and our little boy, Cooper, will being turning 1 in September (where has the time gone?!) Do you know of any playgroups or anything around here?

    kimberlyannblog.blogspot.com
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we do have a lot in common! Love it! Just left you a comment on your blog.

    ReplyDelete