Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Shower!

Last weekend some wonderful ladies threw me a baby shower in Houston.
It was so fun to celebrate this precious baby boy with so many lovely women.


Baby showers are so much fun. Everything is so cute. I'm pretty sure my friends were in awe that I could actually squeal as much as I did about every little thing.


I have to brag on my amazing sister who made all the cakes for the shower. The cake and all the little cupcakes were so awesome. The details were so intricate!

Why she doesn't quit her 9-5 job and start a cake shop is beyond me! She even made a diaper cake using some of my cloth diapers that I registered for. Yes, I am taking the plunge into cloth diapers. I am crazy. And I am excited about it.

Overall the shower was amazing. We got tons of great stuff that is quickly filling up the nursery. As you might have noticed...baby boy has a name...well he has had it for a while, but I guess it is time to announce it to the internets:

Kyler William Kimmel

By Hitting 30 weeks in the pregnancy, Kyler will be here in just two months! I'm feeling great, large, and in charge! Although carrying around this "little" baby bump sure is a lot of work by the end of the day. And if you catch me after dinner (or ultimate feast) you might just see me waddle.

Here is the 30 week belly.

Looks like it's time to clean the mirror again!


No comments:

Post a Comment