Thursday, December 3, 2009

SNOW

I love Dallas. Because of snow.



On my way to work, actually- Cody driving me to work because we are down to one car right now, we were pleasantly surprised by snow flurries.
By the time I got to work, I was surrounded my my 15 little kids, huddled around the window to watch the huge snowflakes fall down in a beautiful fluttering motion. FULL ON snow!
Okay, I know it didn't quite resemble the picture above, in fact, it didn't even stick on the ground, but I didn't get a picture to document it.
And wait, the snow doesn't end there. The talk of the town here in Texas is that is going to snow on Friday, too. Cody and I have big plans for this snow. It better not disappoint.
We should be getting our tree tomorrow, with decorating, hot chocolate, and cozy fires to follow. Hopefully I will have some good pictures to share.

I'm not one to like the winter, I would much rather be warm than cold, but this makes winter much more tolerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment