Thursday, July 23, 2009

Guess what?!

We're engaged!


Not really, well, I mean, we're already married.

But this is the picture we took last weekend while reenacting our engagement for a picture to show the ole grand kids one day. This is also the moment that had the cutest little family walking on the capital lawn thinking that we were really getting engaged. They kept starring at us and finally asked us if we wanted them to take a picture for us. Not even realizing they thought it was a real proposal, I just told them "no thank you, we have a tri-pod." Then I realized they probably thought we were actually getting engaged, and I felt kinda bad, like we cheated them or something.

Nonetheless, this is where my sweet Cody proposed. On that very bench, on the beautiful lawn of the capital. Although, once he popped the question I wasn't exactly sitting there all surprised like a lady. I was more jumping up and down, squealing, and screaming, "we're getting married, we're getting married."

And I still jump up and down, squeal, and scream about how much I love my wonderful husband.



No comments:

Post a Comment