Thursday, May 14, 2009

post thoughts

I cleaned things up a little bit and I think I like it. Maybe it will stick for a couple days...or years. Which brings up an interesting point. When do you stop blogging? Do we raise our children on these blogs? When is the cut off point? I guess I will cross that bridge when we get there.

I have a confession that's been weighing on my heart. See those books down there on the side? Well I can't really say that I am reading Love in The Time of Cholera anymore. Every time I pick it up I immediately want to put it down. It might be because the author probably wrote it in Spanish and the translation leaves it confusing and unnatural, but I just don't enjoy reading such wordy and confusing language. I hate to start things and not finish them, thus why I've tried this long, but I have to do this in order to move on. I am going stop trying to read it and admit my defeat. I am done.

I guess I am left with only one option. Eclipse.

1 comment:

  1. Digging the new look. And I miss your voice. hopefully our phone tag war will end soon! Chat this weekend?

    Also, I know this book dilemma you speak of. A good tip to get you motivated again: drop the boring book and pick up a Mitch Albom book; they're quick reads so you'll finish them fast and boost your reading confidence :)

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete