Friday, November 4, 2011

26 Weeks


For some reason in the picture, my belly doesn't look as big as it really is. I assure you, it is getting bigger. But, it is also growing in the opposite direction. Instead of growing out and looking like a cute basketball like my sister, it is doing all the growing in the inside towards my back. Baby is camping out on my tailbone like it did last pregnancy (which is exactly why Kyler could not come out vaginally). I'm still definitely growing, more just all around, which is every pregnant woman's nightmare. But this whole carrying they baby in my back is not fun. It gets super painful and the nerve pain on my tailbone can be excruciating.

I feel like this pregnancy has completely slowed down. I've been in my 20's forever and I still have 4 more weeks to go. I am already so ready and eager to meet this little bean that causes mama so much back pain. I've definitely got the crafting urge so hopefully the nursery will be coming along quickly!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for finally posting a belly pic! I can't believe your baby can hide in your back like that! You are so tiny your bump looks even smaller than in your 20 week picture - crazy.

    ReplyDelete