Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful

My family was able to come up to Dallas to celebrate Thanksgiving at our house this year.

I think this was the first Thanksgiving in history that I haven't been super excited about the food. Don't get me wrong, I am hungry ALL the time, but usually nothing sounds good. It was so much fun though, to watch the men deep fry the turkey, and then proceed to deep fry anything they could find in the kitchen.

Of course the dogs had to choose which side they were on for the big game.

It was a really great Thanksgiving, and I am so glad my family made the trip up here to spend it with us.


For my mom and sister who want me to start documenting my growing midsection...here is my 8 week bump.

There's not much to see yet, but I figured I better get a good before shot of before my body is completely taken over by the human being growing inside of me....although the baby has already taken over my appetite, my sharp-as-a-dog sense of smell, my energy, my trips to the restroom, and my restful nights.


1 comment:

  1. your 8 week baby bump is smaller than my diet bump! hahaha :) you're going to be an ADORABLE little pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete