Sunday, November 8, 2009

Has it really been a whole month?

I need to recommit myself to the blog. It has been neglected, badly.
I actually do have a lot to blog about. It will just take time to get it all out.
Get excited!

Autumn in Dallas has been beautiful so far. We've been enjoying the State Fair, the Fall Festival in the Arboretum, the Dallas Symphony Orchestra (free tickets from seminary of course,) the beautiful changing colors of leaves, parties with the small group, and other "life changes" of sorts.

I promise to update more. I'm bringing blogging back.


2 comments:

  1. Yes it's been a WHOLE month! A terribly long one without you! So glad my blogging buddy is back.

    Can you believe it's almost been a year since our New Years resolutions to start these?? Uh oh, what's it gonna be this year?!?

    ReplyDelete