Tuesday, May 26, 2009

swept off my feet

On Friday night, Cody surprised me with a little getaway at The Gaylord Texan. He is so thoughtful and so romantic. I think one of my favorite parts of the trip was the fact that when I came home from work, he had packed our bags and even picked out an outfit for me. It was just so romantic.

We had tried to plan a little trip for the two of us, but couldn't afford to fly anywhere and couldn't find anywhere awesome to drive to and stay. Cody got a great deal for this hotel and because this resort is so huge, I actually felt like we were in a different city.




We had a blast on our "stay-cation." It was our own little trip before Cody becomes a mind-consuming DTS theologian. Next weekend we are going to Arizona for family vacation with the Kimmels, and that will really be the last trip seeing as Cody starts school the day after we get back.

eeek. I get the first day of school jitters for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment