Monday, May 4, 2009

The only good thing about Monday is The Hills.

Today one of my lovely little girls cried because she was not the teacher. Imagine that. I had to sit down with a crying child, convincing her that she wasn't actually 22, as she was claiming to be, and telling her that she had to wait until she was grown up to be a teacher. I reminded her that one day she actually could become a teacher, but right now she is not at liberty to boss my class around and yell at them on "what to do." This did not go over too well.


I mentioned before that I applied to Dallas ISD a few weeks ago. I am starting to get pretty nervous about getting a more permanent job. If you would, kindly pray for this process. With seminary starting very soon for Cody, I really need to get a real teaching position that will bring in more income. I am thankful that I have this pre-k teaching position, but it won't pay all those bills when Cody is a student.

No comments:

Post a Comment