Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is risen!

This year, Cody and I celebrated our first Easter alone. We stayed at our little home in Dallas and decided to start some traditions of our own. I just love traditions. It was an awesome weekend and such a sweet time to spend thinking about Christ and what He did for us. I'm not really sure what dying and hunting for eggs has to do with the resurrection, but whatever, we painted eggs anyway. We also took communion together and made a delicious Easter feast.



We also had the joy of dog-sitting Lauren's dog. It wasn't to0 hard, seeing as Dakota and Duma were attached at the hip all weekend. This what went on most of the time...


It's kinda like making out, but just with teeth. It's weird.

The weekend was perfect, and just like last weekend, I am so sad for it to be over. Easter was so special this year, I am so thankful to have a Savior that died for me and rose again. This song expresses it beautifully. Hope you had a wonderful Easter too!

1 comment: