Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Feeling Nostalgic...

I started out my day with only 12 students. It was magical. I actually enjoyed those few hours at work today.

It reminded me of why I love teaching. It's so fun to see that motivation kick in a slow-moving student, to see the pride in a kid's face when he achieved something new, and to get students excited about learning.

It reminded me of these cuties...


.....and everything I learned from teaching them.

Now that it is finally warming up outside, I am quickly reminded of my skin's immediate need of the sun. Girl needs a tan. Why does it feel like when we were younger and carefree, we always looked so tan?


Oh how I miss these girls. Except the one on the left, see her a lot thankfully, not that I don't miss her every minute I'm not with her or anything.

Some other girls I miss....


Oh, college days...


I have the best friends in the world. And one of those up there...she's gettin married!!!!


Tomorrow will surely be a good day. I am having a lunch break picnic with Amanda, it will probably be the best time I will ever have in Rockwall. And it will be Wednesday, which is only 2 days away from Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment