Wednesday, March 11, 2009

weekend pics

I was a little too busy enjoying the weekend to take enough pictures. oops. But we did get some random pictures.

Because I was in the wedding, Cody took these, but we didn't get a great shot of the wedding. The wedding was at the Neighborhood Center, an inner-city ministry in downtown Phoenix that Shiloh and Ian are very dedicated to.

Our nieces, Riley and Lydia, were flower girls again. It was darn cute.

Here is a picture of the graffiti art. Somewhere in there it says Ian and Shiloh.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful. Cody's dad spent hours hanging lights and making a beautiful canopy of twinkle lights for the reception. They brought in all kinds of plants and really made the church campus beautiful.


One night we were there, my sister-in-law, Karis, and her husband Mike took us on a swanky night out. It was so fun to hang out with them. Karis (mother of Riley and Lydia) is wonderful and is notorious for her wild dancing at my bachelorette party. I really wish they lived closer to us. At a place I would normally feel too uncool for, the bangs empowered me, so here is the pic for Jana.


No comments:

Post a Comment