Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today, 9 months ago...

I made the second best decision of my life, the first being Christ. 9 months ago, I married the man of my dreams.

It was such an amazing feeling to commit my life to Cody, and that must have been the reason neither of us could stop smiling through the whole ceremony.



I would also like to celebrate the fact that we have been married for 9 months and I am not yet mothering a child! Babyless: 9 months down, a few more years to go. I really do love children, but I really love date nights too.

Cody is a wonderful husband, he still surprises me on my lunch breaks, sings me to sleep when I can't sleep, and cooks (heats up frozen) food when I'm too tired to cook. Oh that romantic boy!

I am so thankful for this man...and the lack of screaming babies in our house.



Do I need to knock on wood now or something?


No comments:

Post a Comment