Saturday, January 24, 2009

Nesting

Lately I have been watching a TON of HGTV and other home improvement shows. I have learned a lot and been especially inspired. I've been surfing furniture stores, home decor stores, home improvement magazines, and anything I can find to get ideas. I came across a table on the Pier 1 website that was very similar to ours. I decided to put my painting skills to the test and I think it came out okay.
Here is the Inspiration table














Here is our table before and after.





























































I think our table was a little dull before, and now it has some rustic flare!

2 comments:

  1. Nesting is what you do when you are pregnant. Do you have something you want to share?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No its not! Nesting is preparing a cozy home!!!!

    ReplyDelete