Sunday, August 28, 2011

16 Weeks

Not much to report this week. Feeling good. Still having sleeping difficulties. Definitely having weird cravings. My cart at Target last week consisted of tomatoes, salt & vinegar chips, watermelon, and strange salad dressings.

I do think I might have started feeling the baby move. It's been so slight, though, so I'm not sure. You would think having been through this before, I would surely know a kick when I feel one. But now that I know how similar those first kicks feel to other things, I keep psyching myself out thinking "oh no, probably just my tummy."

Kyler has been sick, so it's been kind of a rough week. The first night he got sick, we were up every hour. I ended up just letting him sleep on my chest at 3 am and 5 am. I just sat there on the couch, knowing I'd be right back there in 5 months with a little newborn. Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment