Saturday, June 5, 2010

Maternity pics?

I was never too fond of the idea of getting professional pictures made of my bigger than usual figure, acne-attacked skin, and fuller face. Don't get me wrong, I think professional maternity pictures are beautiful and I love pregnant women, but things are different when I'm the pregnant woman. Although I did want to have some good memories of this special time with my baby boy in my belly, I wanted to save the picture-taking-money for when he was outta there.

So in order to get some good photos of what I looked like carrying this little guy, I put my wonderful husband to work. We just stopped by the lake down the road, found some nice nature, and snapped away. I think they get the job done, and I like to think Kate would be proud of these pics, seeing how they were inspired by her photo taking skills.




These pictures were taken at 35 weeks, and yes...our bags are packed and waiting to go.

8 comments:

  1. You are one of the most beautiful pregnant ladies that I have ever seen! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful! your husband did a fantastic job!

    good luck with the delivery! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, so cute! The third pic is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just know you have to make so many pregnant women sick!! you're so tiny (minus the baby belly of course)!!!!! i know that when i am 300 lbs pregnant, i am going to hate you. :)

    you look absolutely beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren, you look absolutely beautiful in these pictures!! I hope all the best for you and your husband..I know you will be an amazing mother! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete