Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jelly Belly

I finally have some updated belly pics. Sadly, I realize there is still not much to see, but I can definitely see a little bit of growth. The first one is when I was 11 weeks, and the one on the right is my current 14 week belly. That's right, I've graduated into my second trimester!




I am so ready to start really showing. I can't wait to feel like I can look down and see my baby. I am also anxious to start wearing all the cute maternity clothes I got for Christmas. After all, new clothes are new clothes, and it is rare that I get new clothes these days.

The past couple of weeks I've been feeling much better and just dealing with lots of hunger. I have lost my trademark sweet tooth, which is really weird for me, and find myself wanting things like potatoes (in all forms,) wings, and chicken fried steak for dinner every night....which is why my guess is that I am carrying a little baby boy who already has his Daddy's appetite. I just can't imagine that a little girl in there wouldn't share my love for all things chocolate and ice cream every night, and trust me, this baby does not want chocolate or ice cream.


No comments:

Post a Comment