Monday, April 6, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

So, so sad for the weekend to be over. It was a wonderful weekend. We had Austin friends stay with us both nights, it was lovely. We also picnicked at the lake. Lauren described it best here.

This week is parent-teacher conference week at school. This means no lunch break for me. The one good thing, I don't have to come in as early in the morning, so I don't have to go to bed at 10. I plan on partying each night til 12.

Tonight was the return of The Hills. Thank God. It's not the same watching it here by myself (Cody refuses-I don't blame him.) When I lived in Austin I went to Allison's house and watched it with the girls and ate brownie batter. It was perfect. But, The Hills is The Hills, and no matter where I am and who I'm with, I still succumb and watch it. I laughed at how hard LC and Hiedii cried, and I judged Stephanie Pratt's sick, I mean new, lip injections. The drama was fabulous.


No comments:

Post a Comment