Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick Shopping

I am not surprised that the first week into this new job I am at home sick. It happens every time I start working with a new batch of little stinkers. I had a fever yesterday so I called in today to give myself some time to feel better. And let's face it, an extra day away from the madness is not so bad. After going through a box of tissues and continuing to flood my garage by laundry, I went to Walmart to pick up a prescription. Well, I left without the prescription...but with a beautiful spring dress in hand. I tried to find the picture on the Walmart website but I couldn't, so...

This baby was only $14. It comes in several different colors and patterns and such. It gives me hope that summer is on its way. Go getcha one! I think it might look cute with my Pocahontas boots. I like to wear these and prance around the house singing "just around the river bend." I'm not positive that this will look cute together, so don't judge me, I was just feeling too weak to try it on, but I'm hoping it will be a match made in heaven.


On another note, I have some pics for my mom. Cody and I bought a really cool piece of furniture over the weekend from the cutest little antique-consignemnt-store-house-place, Red Cat Boutique. It was cheap, we fell in love, and now it is the new home for our TV.

Mom also wanted to see a picture of her room divider panels that she donated to our living room. Their purpose is to seperate our living room from our huge empty room that kinda echos. I think it gets the job done, but I'm not an expert on these things so I'm not sure if they even look right.
Now that I look at the picture, it might look a little strange, especially with the random tree sticking out from behind it, ha. I think I reached decorating overload and just started putting things places, I need my mom's decorating wisdom. Have I mentioned lately how much I love our couches? We are still so thankful for the kindness of our friends, Matt and Alicia, for passing those on to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment