Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, New Blog

Now that I, Lauren, have graduated, taken my teacher certification tests, and am unemployed...I have quickly run out of excuses to not create a blog. And because of my loyalty to Kara and New Year's resolutions, I am determined to jump into the blog world. So...I feel like an introduction is appropriate. Cody and I are entering our 6 month of wonderful marriage, buying a home, and moving to Dallas so Cody can rock Dallas Theological Seminary. I just got my teacher certification and will hopefully find a kindergarten classroom of cuties in need of a teacher sometime up in Dallas. Right now we are just saying our goodbyes to beloved Austin and looking forward to growing closer as a family as we move to our next city and stage in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment